INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
“FIT” means Free Independent Traveller of any one (1) or more individual travellers who purchase at least two (2) components of a package tour, either in transport (including but not limited to air, sea, train, bus and car) and/ or ground arrangement (including but not limited to airport- hotel transfer, accommodations and tours.
“Domestic Tour” means any tour within Malaysia and Singapore.
GIT means Group Inclusive Tour (group series) means a regular tour package offered by RICHWORLD TRAVEL of minimum one (1) departure per month to one (1) destination and with a minimum number of fifteen (15) travelers or less.
“Package Price” refers to price payable in cash (including but not limited to cheque and telegraphic transfers) and does not include merchant fee chargeable by bank for payments through credit card.
“RWT” refers to
Richworld Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd.
Request for quotations:-
- Request by Traveller must be submitted in written form of formal form and/ or e- mail duly transmitted and received by RWT.
- In the event the Traveller would like to make any changes to the itinerary proposed by RWT, the Traveller must submit in writing vide formal letter and/ or e- mail duly transmitted and received by RWT within five (5) working days, subject to the ticketing guidelines as advised by RWT in the quotation.
- RWT shall not be responsible if request, changes or confirmation is not received by RWT.
Any request by Traveller for subsequent changes is only allowed up to three (3) times, however RWT reserves the right to refuse the request at any time in the event of non- availability.
Traveller is required to provide proof that payment of deposit has been made to RWT. Only upon RWT’s satisfaction that the payments have been remitted into RWT’s account then only RWT will proceed to do the reservations. Failure by Traveller to do so will render RWT the right not to proceed with reservations and/ or cancel the reservation.
FIT Tour Packages:-
FIT Tour Package including airline ticket
- Upon registration and confirmation of airline ticket request, Traveller must remit full payment for airline ticket according to the dateline as advised by the person- in- charge in RWT.
- For ground and other payments, Traveller must remit deposit (a 100 % non-refundable) of 35% from the package price (excluding airline ticket) within three (3) days after registration or according to the dateline advised by person- in- charge in RWT. Balance payment must be made thirty (30) days prior to departure date or according to the dateline as advised by the person- in- charge in RWT.
Ground Tour Packages only
- Traveller must remit deposit (a 100 % non-refundable) of 35% from the package price within three (3) days after confirmation by RWT.
- Balance payment must be made thirty (30) days prior to departure date or according to the dateline as advised by the person- in- charge in RWT.
For Group Series Departure Tour Packages
Upon registration, Traveller must remit to RWT the deposit and balance payment in the following manner:
- Payment of deposit during registration
- For Domestic Tour – deposit (a 100 % non-refundable) of 30% from the package price or as advised by RWT;
- For Outbound Tour – deposit (a 100 % non-refundable) of 50% from the package price or as advised by RWT;
- The balance of payment MUST be made by the Traveller no later than forty five (45) days before the date of departure for Group Series Departure tour package or according to the dateline as advised by the person- in- charge in RWT.
- Where Traveller places a booking by filling up the Registration Form
- The Traveller must furnish to RWT proof of payment(s) made in order for RWT to proceed with confirmation of bookings.
Where Traveller request for Visa application only, he or she is required to fill up the relevant visa forms and to provide all the required documents to RWT.
Failure to comply with the requirements above may result in the cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of deposit by RWT.
Please fax/EMAIL a copy of bank in slip at 03-9174 7005/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Payment can be made in cash at the office, or through bank transfer:
Account Name : RICHWORLD TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Account No. : 5641 3750 3568
Account Name : RICHWORLD TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Account No. : 1425 6010 0257 62
REQUEST FOR CHANGES AFTER CONFIRMATION BY TRAVELLER
For FIT Tour Package
Upon confirmation of the tour and where payment have been made, any request by Traveller to make subsequent changes to the reservation is subject to RWT’s approval and an amendment charge of RM 50.00 per person per change. RWT have the absolute discretion to approve or refuse the request.
- In the event RWT declines the request and the Traveller cancels the tour, Traveller is subjected to the cancellation charges referred in Clause 1.
- Where RWT approves the Traveller’s request, the additional cost due to the changes shall be borne by the Traveller
For Group Series Departure Tour Packages
- Upon confirmation of the tour no changes can be made to the reservation within forty five (45) working days before the date of the departure subject always to the discretion of
- However, any request from Traveller for any change to come back earlier or later than the group must be made in writing letter to RWT and will be subject to the conditions of the respective airlines. Traveller acknowledges that Traveller may incur additional charges due to this reques
- Changing the entire reservation constitutes a cancellation of the original reservation.
- For change of destination and date of travel request by Traveller more than forty five (45) days prior to the date of the departure, RWT has the discretion to accept or refuse the request where RWT is dependent on airline’s and supplier’s terms and conditions. Where RWT accepts the request, this request can only be made once. Amount and method of payment will change accordingly to the new package tour.
- Where RWT accepts Traveller’s request for changes, an administration fee up to maximum amount of RM00 will be chargeable by RWT to Traveller.
Request for Early Return or Extension of Stay
Traveller may request to extend or reduce his or her stay, however subject to the followings:
- Must be in written request through letter or e- mail to RWT.
- RWT have full discretion to accept and refuse the request; and
- Is subject to any surcharges or additional charges by airlines and overseas ground suppliers.
Request for Deviation or Stop Over
Travellers may request for Deviation or Stop Over, however subject to the followings:
- Must be in written request to RWT.
- Traveller shall bear all cost incurred.
- RWT is not obliged to secure any accommodation and/ or any ground arrangement and shall not be responsible of Traveller is unable to secure on his/ her own.
- RWT have full discretion to accept and refuse the request.
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR CANCELLATION MADE BY TRAVELLER
For FIT Tour Packages
Any cancellation must be conveyed in writing at least one month prior to event time cancellation made less than 14 days will attract full charges.
For Group Series Departure Tour Packages
- Cancellation of booking must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstandin If the company receives notice to cancel forty five (45) days or more before the date of departure, a minimum administrative fee of RM200.00 per person will be levied.
- If notice of the cancellation is received 44 days or less before the date of departure the following charges will apply as shown in table below.
- The respective airline’s cancellation policy shall apply in addition to the cancellation charges set out in Clause 5.2b (Note: The airline ticket is restricted and subject to the Airline’s Terms and Conditions. It may be non-endorseable, non-reissuable, non-refundable, and non-reroutable. Any alteration in routing or change of date of travel by Traveller is solely at his own risk. RWT or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred).
- Eligible refund request will be processed within minimum of sixty (60) days depending on the involved suppliers’ compliances and commitment.
Cancellation Charges per Person
30 – 44 working days before the date of departure
Forfeiture of tour deposit
22 – 29 working days before the date of departure
50% of tour fare
08 – 20 working days before the date of departure
80% of tour fare
07 working days or less before the date of departure
100% of tour fare
CANCELLATION BY RWT
For FIT Tour Packages
- RWT reserves the right to cancel the tour due to an event of Force Majeure. Force Majeure will mean any event or condition, not reasonable within the control of either party, including, without limitation, acts of State or governmental action, riots, disturbance, war strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, epidemics, fire, flood hurricane, typhoon earthquake, lightning and e
- RWT shall recommend alternative tours preferable to the same destination or other tours. Should any traveller decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid will be refunded to the traveller.
Group Series Departure Tour Packages
- RWT reserves the right to cancel the tour due to an event of Force Majeure. Force Majeure will mean any event or condition, not reasonable within the control of either party, including, without limitation, acts of State or governmental action, riots, disturbance, war strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, epidemics, fire, flood hurricane, typhoon earthquake, lightning and explosion. RWT shall recommend alternative tours preferably the same destination or other tours. Should any tra veller decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid will be refunded to the traveller.
- In the event of insufficient passengers or inability to secure seats or accommodation:
- RWT may advise traveller to change to private tour and the cost will commensurate accordingly to this change. This is always subject to the availability of the number of seats and accommodation. RWT is in no way under strict obligation to provide such service in the event there is no available seat and accommodation, or
- The Traveller may cancel the reservation and RWT will refund the amount of money paid.
- Traveller must have an international passport or other recognized travel documents valid for at least six (6) months from the date of return to country of origin and least three (3) months from the date of return to country for domestic tours.
- Traveller is required to hand over his or her international passport copy via fax, email or post at least thirty (30) days before the date of departure. For some countries which require the original passport to obtain the visa, Traveller shall hand over personally the original passport a minimum of thirty (30) days before departure; and responsible to notify or inform RWT’s Customer Service representative during the hand over process should they need the original passport (for other usage) before the day or departure. RWT discourages posting through normal post of passport to RWT and therefore shall not be responsible for the loss of passport if Traveller decides to post to
- RWT shall in no circumstances be responsible for rejection of visa approval due to Traveller’s failure to hand over the passport and other required documents by the date as advised by RWT.
- Traveller must ensure they have necessary visa and vaccination and health certificates as required by the various authorities of the countries to be visited.
- For Traveller who require to purchase domestic flights from their origin to the departure airport, namely Kuala Lumpur International Airport, he/she is advised to seek for advice from RWT by contacting RWT’s Customer Service representative by direct calling or e- mail before proceeding with the procurement toavoid any detriment of unused service in case or any alteration of flight route which in any event RWT service will not be liable due to this failure by PTT.
- Traveller is responsible to ensure on his/ her safekeeping of passport during travel. RWT shall not be liable in the event he/she losses the passport to any reason whatsoever during travel.
- Traveller must ensure that he/she is in good health to travel and join the tour and must not be of unsound mind.
- Traveller must abide and not breach any laws or regulations during travelling.
- RWT shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if Traveller is refused entry or deported by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes (including but not limited due to health reasons and or unsound mind), or behaviour and activities considered to be detrimental by foreign government.
RWT’s Rights and Responsibilities
- RWT will advise Travellers on what documentation is require
- Wherever possible, RWT will assist Traveller in obtaining the necessary visa. RWT however does not guarantee the approval of any visa application. Please refer to Clause 13 on rejection of visa by Embass
- RWT acts only as agent for the transportation companies, hotel, contractors and other principles. Vouchers and documents are issued subject to those terms and conditions under which services are provide
- Travellers who participate in any RWT’s tour shall be at his/ her own risk. RWT and or its associated agents shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the following:
- Inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour and its itinerary;
- Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other causes;
- Extension of stay- flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed;
- Any damage or loss of baggage or other personal effects or accidents. It is the responsibilities of the traveller to buy travel insurance (refer to Clause 13);
- Deportation or refusal entry of traveller by Immigration Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other reasons.
- RWT is deemed to have complied with the total delivery of the tour program even when the departure time of Day 1 is around and slightly before midnight provided the night stay and the sightseeing contents stated in the itinerary are fulfille
- RWT has the responsibility in ensuring the smoothness and enjoyment of the tour. Therefore RWT’s appointed Tour Leader(s) have the right to deal accordingly with difficult and uncooperative tour members whose act and conducts are unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well- being and safety of other tour members. The Tour Leader(s) may require the difficult tour member to leave the tour and his/ her decision will be final and conclusive. RWT shall not refund any uncompleted part of the tour.
- RWT reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any itinerary, or any reservation made for the Traveller or decline to accept or retain any person from being a tour member if he/ she is found to be of unsound mind (refer to Clause 7.2 (F)) or is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort or enjoyment of other reason any carrier hotel or other contractor refuses to allow any participant to participate in the tours.
- It is the Traveller’s full responsibility to ensure the he/ she is in good health condition and fit to travel (refer to Clause 7.2(f)). RWT is not responsible to provide any requirement whatsoever to disabled or handicapped individuals (including but not limited to sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and to any individuals suffering from any medical conditions (including both physical and mental). RWT strongly recommends that Travellers equip themselves with special care and needs they require. RWT shall not be liable for any medical expenses or any other expenses due to failure by Traveller in ensuring this requirement.
TOUR INFORMATION AND PRICES
- Prices shown are current at the time of publication which payment method is in cash (including but not limited to cheque and telegraphic transfers). Tour information and the price list form part of the brochure. The prices are subject to change due to increase in airfares, other transportation costs, hotel taxes, exchange rates, government tax, etc. therefore RWT reserves the right to increase prices where RWT will inform the Traveller accordingly before the departure of the tour.
- The company covenants for the following to be included in tour fare:-
- Return air ticket, not including all airport taxes and whatever applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation, based on:-
- Twin sharing basic (2 persons to a room);
- Single supplement (person staying alone – the person concerned must pay the single supplement); and
- Triple sharing (3 persons travelling together). For a group of three (3) persons, accommodatio n is based on double with additional bed or triple sharing basis where applicable. The child tour fare advertised is based on a child who is two (2) years but not more than twelve (12) years of age, sharing twin room with two (2) adults, whereas infant fare is based on a child who is less than two (2) years from the date of departure.
- All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary.
- Items not included in the tour fare are:-
- Food and beverage not in regular menu;
- Optional excursions;
- Porterage at airport and hotels;
- All items of a personal nature;
- Medical expenses;
- Travelling expenses or any other expenses due to death or illness;
- Any expenses incurred by Traveller arising from airline’s instruction to off- load the Traveller due to any reason whatsoever.
- Personal expenses
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund or reduction will be made to any member in respect of airfare, accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare our not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
Free airline baggage allowance is provided by the airlines and the quantum and conditions may differ from one airline to another and from one airport authority to another. The same applies for hand- carried baggage aboard the aircraft. RWT will advise Travellers on the conditions and Traveller must adhere to the airline’s condition. RWT shall not be responsible for any cost incurred due to non- adherence by Traveller on the luggage requirement.
Where there is any:-
- Flight delay, re- scheduling or cancellation of flight by airlines;
- Cancellation or refusal of service by tour operators beyond RWT’s control; and
- Any other changes after departure.
Resulting to sightseeing tours, hotels and route to be changed, additional cost to airport tax and fuel surcharge or any other changes, RWT shall not be held responsible for the changes or cancellation and towards purchased domestic flights or any other unused services by the passengers that might been affected by the alteration, whom purchased it without consent and final validation from the company at the first place (refer to Clause 7)
Where there is any:-
- Travellers are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness or death, loss of money, cancellation of flight, flight delays or lost baggage.
- RWT shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred by the Traveller due to his/ her refusal in purchasing the travel insurance. Full liability is to be borne by Traveller.
- Traveller will keep RWT indemnified against any expenses, losses or damages borne by RWT in assisting Traveller arising to any failure by Traveller to purchase travelling insurance.
13. APPLICATION OF VISA
Where there is any:-
- In the event that the visa application is rejected by the embassy RWT will offer to the Traveller options of other tour and if the Traveller decides not to take up the option, the reservation will then be deemed cancelled and is subject to cancellation charges in Clause 5.1 and 5.2
- The Traveller will also be required to pay any charges including but not limited to charges by the embassy arising from its terms and conditions, processing fee, visa fee, administrative fee and/ or any other relevant payment.
- RWT does not accept visa application by non- resident. However if the consulate or embassy allows for the application to be made by travel agency, RWT then may accept the application. Any additional charges related to this application shall be borne by the applicant.
14. THIRD PARTY USAGE OF RWT’S NAME
RWT shall not be responsible towards any claim by any party or Traveller who purchases tour package from other travel agent using RWT’s name without RWT’s authorization.
RWT reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time.
Note: RWT reserved the right to publish or print any photographic materials which taken during the tour for commercial use.
* Download Terms and Condition in